Friday, April 3, 2009

flickr















I've been looking at other people's photographs more carefully lately trying to figure out how they get the results that they do. One photographer I am particularly fascinated with right now takes some really great portraits. I don't know how he does it. I imagine taking great photographs of people is really difficult. I came across New-ars photographs a few months ago when I was doing some design research for a DVD cover. I don't know how he has come across so many great subjects especially since he seems pretty young. Maybe he just has a group of really beautiful friends? Anyways, when I look at some of his work I feel like I'm seeing something hidden and private and If I look long enough I might learn a secret. That, and it's always nice to look at pretty people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment